Saturday, January 21, 2006

KOKY. I'm updating this for you.
HAPPY 21st. LOve u loads and loads
too bad we couldnt get u on the phone today - to hear me and nolly sing a birthday song to u

But have a great one, love u lotsxx

++ fern at 5:26 PM


.: picture perfect :.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us.

.: shouts :.
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


.: friends :.
++ addie
++ nolly
++ choong
++ fish
++ lynn
++ princess
++ more blogs

.: photos :.
++ nov 04
++ singnight 04
++ march 05



My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Til then I walk alone

.: archives :.
[check out www.xanga.com/shinydragonfly]

.: thanks :.
Designed by dragonfae
Photo from GettyImages
Lyrics from Sky is Falling by Lifehouse
Thanks to blogskins.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com